day in the life…
Thursday is coming to an end and I did not get back to my Verde pile.
However, I did:
- complete the meeting notes & get feedback from Mary about unconferencing that need to go out to a few NASIG colleagues tomorrow
- complete a review of the University Handbook and the Libraries’ tenure & promotions documents and bylaws for my faculty ad-hoc committee on tenure committees of the whole vs. part – still need to compare notes with the other member of the committee as we finalize a document needs to be sent to the faculty prior to our September meeting
- have an email exchange concerning a Wiley invoice and prepped a couple of invoices for payment
- review & respond to NASIG executive board emails and an email from the N&E chair
- scan my blog feed reader and catch up on some reading
- post a follow-up to my own post yesterday about Cuil (and spent way too much time comparing search results on Google and Cuil)
- have lunch with son no. 2 visiting from Texas this week
- discuss some personnel issues
- have an informal discussion with a colleague on student budgets, document delivery, and the Friends Gala
- write this post
I promise to work on my Verde pile tomorrow!