* Social Networking Experiment at Ohio State – campus admins say let students manage the marketing to other students. –via the Chronicle (not sure if this requires a subscription)
* Joe Murphy’s presentation topics at CIL2012. I’m not into Pinterest (who has time?!?!?!?!) but I’d love to see Joe’s talk on it. Hopefully he’ll post some slides
And on the fiction writing front:
* why writing in isolation is like singing in the shower –by me, on the benefits of critique groups on a new blog I’ll be contributing to now & then. Join us over at Pen in Hand!
* on my personal blog I talk about being stuck in the middle (but you already knew that because you’re following me over there, right?)
* and some disheartening information about Goodreads and mean author tactics — via Wringing Out Words