* Social Networking Experiment at Ohio State – campus admins say let students manage the marketing to other students. –via the Chronicle (not sure if this requires a subscription)
* Joe Murphy’s presentation topics at CIL2012. I’m not into Pinterest (who has time?!?!?!?!) but I’d love to see Joe’s talk on it. Hopefully he’ll post some slides :)
And on the fiction writing front:
* why writing in isolation is like singing in the shower –by me, on the benefits of critique groups on a new blog I’ll be contributing to now & then. Join us over at Pen in Hand!
* on my personal blog I talk about being stuck in the middle (but you already knew that because you’re following me over there, right?)
* and some disheartening information about Goodreads and mean author tactics — via Wringing Out Words